The 2021 Seedex is coming early in December.
The link to the December Journal which contains the seed list will be emailed to members on Sunday December 5. We will start accepting on-line orders at noon on Monday December 6.
In the first week of December, non-members will be able to review the entire list before deciding if they want to join our group and order seeds. A link to the list will be posted here.
- You must be a member to order seeds.
- Each member can order up to 60 packages of seed for $15.
- Other people in a household who have been identified as ORG&HPS members can each place one additional order. These orders also cost $15 each.
- Orders can be placed on-line or by post.
- We fill orders on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to those who have donated seeds.
ORDERS FOR U.S.A.
Residents of the USA can order only those seeds approved for entry into your country. Restricted seeds are identified in our Seedex with the symbol [X] in the germination code. As well, USDA inspectors will reject any seed identified only as "sp." if even one plant in its entire genus is considered endangered. Please keep in mind that a Small Lots of Seed Permit is required and must be sent in with your order, along with the Conditions, an itemized list of the seed names, your own mailing label and the yellow and green mailing label. If you have recently applied for the permit, and expect it soon, you can send it later on. USA regulations restrict importation to 50 packets of seed, but if you fill in all 60 spaces, we'll stop when we get to 50 if you were lucky enough to get all your wishes!
ORDERS FOR COUNTRIES OTHER THAN CANADA AND USA
Please check your country's regulations and do not place an order if a phytosanitary certificate is required for importing seeds. We are unable to provide the certificate.